MeshMaker is easy to use modeling tool with support for mixed triangle/quad meshes.
- Extrusion, Split, Merge, Flip Triangle, Turn Edge, Detach, ...
- Manual UV unwrap mode
- Undo/redo support
- Mac OS X features: Autosave, iCloud, Fullscreen support
- Catmull-Clark Subdivision
- Wavefront Object (.obj) import/export
- Basic Collada (.dae) import/export
Used 3rd party libraries:
Triangles and Quads
MeshMaker supports triangles and quads in same mesh. There is no support for arbitrary polygons.
MeshMaker enables edge loop selection with Double Click and edge expand selection with Command Double Click. Combinations of triangle/quad extrusion and expanded edge splitting enables simple and fast modeling.
Similar to Maya, Unity.
- Rotation - Option + Left Mouse Button
- Pan - Option + Middle Mouse Button
- Zoom - Option + Right Mouse Button
Editor can be used also only with multitouch trackpad (MacBooks) and keyboard.
- Rotation - Option + Two Fingers
- Pan - Control + Option + Two Fingers
- Zoom - Two Fingers Zoom
- Normal selection - Left Mouse Button
- Select through (selects back faces for example) - Control + Left Mouse Button
- Adding to selection - Shift + Left Mouse Button
- Inverting selection - Command + Left Mouse Button
- Vertex soft selection - global mode in Edit menu
- Edge loop - Double Click
- Opposite edge loop - Command Double Click